Let TCA help pay for my storytelling Day with you!
Grants for Texas non-profits save you up to 50%! Grants from the Texas Commission on the Arts could cover up to 50% of Sue’s total fee! “Arts Respond Performance Support Grants” provide support to nonprofitorganizations in Texas interested in booking Sue and other artists from the TCA Touring Artist Roster. Here are a few facts you need to know:
- Applications are funded on a sliding scale (typically 25-50%) of contracted fees. Support is based on TCA’s available funds.
- Maximum award is 50% of Sue’s total fee, including all expenses
- The greatest awards typically go to groups in rural and/or socio-economically disadvantaged areas. Special programs are available for groups in the Rio Grande Valley, Midland/Odessa & El Paso areas.
- Application deadlines:
- August 3 for performances occurring Sept. 1-Dec. 14
- November 2 for performances from Dec. 15-March 14
- February 1 for performances between March 15-June 14
- May 2 for performances between June 15-Aug. 31
- If your organization doesn’t have one already, you’ll need to get a user ID for the TCA website and online grant applications at www.arts.texas.gov/grants/sign-up/. You will need to provide your organization’s federal tax ID #, proof of non-profit status and some other information.
- Once you have the user ID & password, sign in and get started here