Let TCA help pay for my storytelling Day with you!
Grants for Texas non-profits save you up to 50%! Grants from the Texas Commission on the Arts could cover up to 50% of Sue’s total fee! “Arts Respond Performance Support Grants” provide support to nonprofit organizations in Texas interested in booking Sue and other artists from the TCA Touring Artist Roster. Here are a few facts you need to know:
- Applications are funded on a sliding scale (typically 25-50%) of contracted fees. Support is based on TCA’s available funds.
- Maximum award is 50% of Sue’s total fee, including all expenses
- The greatest awards typically go to groups in rural and/or socio-economically disadvantaged areas. Special programs are available for groups in the Rio Grande Valley, Midland/Odessa & El Paso areas.
- For performances occurring: Quarterly deadline:
- September 1 – December 14 Deadline: August 1
- December 15 – March 14 Deadline: November 1
- March 15 – June 14 Deadline: February 1
- June 15 – August 31 Deadline: May 3
- If your organization doesn’t have one already, you’ll need to get a user ID for the TCA website and online grant applications at www.arts.texas.gov/grants/sign-up/. You will need to provide your organization’s federal tax ID #, proof of non-profit status and some other information.
- Once you have the user ID & password, sign in and get started here