"Every Hero Has A Story." My Blogging From A to Z theme bridges the summer library reading programs throughout the U.S. with storytelling opportunities, ideas, and activities.
2. Even though she is made to feel unloved, worthless, ugly, and mindless, she moves herself out of that situation by seeking her inner strength
3. Her character is strong.
4. She accepts support and help where ever she can find it.
5. She believes in herself.
6. She remains hardworking, generous, and kind.
7. She's open minded (magic occurs quite a bit).
8. She perseveres through the miserable circumstances thrown at her while living with her step sisters.
9. Her story makes us believe in ourselves.
10. Her story gives us strength to move beyond sadness, suffering, abuse, and brokenness.
Cinderella texts written out
Cinderella on Pinterest (of course)